|Park Hours: Park opens at 6 a.m. and closes at 10 p.m. for Day Use. Check out for RV/tent sites is 2 p.m. Quiet time is 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. with the exception of Park employees and contractors performing work on behalf of the County and Park.
- Except for persons duly authorized to use camping, trailer space, shelter, or boat ramp, or have paid for overnight activity fees, it is an offense to enter into or remain in the Park between closing and opening hours.
Entrance/User Fees: Payment: All campsite and user fees shall be paid at the time of registration. If arriving after Park hours, fees will be due and payable by 9 a.m. the following day or according to posted instructions. Entrance permit shall be attached to vehicle so it is visible through windshield.
Park Facilities/Areas: A Park facility/area shall not be used in a manner contrary to its designated purpose. All vehicles, trailers and camping equipment must remain in designated areas unless otherwise specified by Park personnel.
Boat Ramp, Launching: All trailered or motorized watercraft must be launched at designated areas or boat launch areas only. Boat clean-up, fishing, swimming or blocking of boat ramp is prohibited.
Plant Life & Natural Material: No person shall destroy, disturb, deface, tamper with or remove from County Park land any artifact, timber, shrubs, other vegetations, rock, sand, gravel, caliche, mineral, fossil, or other similar substance, material, or geologic feature except by County/Park permit.
Fires; firewood; fireworks: Fires are permitted in camp stoves, grills, or a facility or device provided, maintained, or designated for such purposes. No ground fires are permitted except in fire rings. Fires must be maintained in a safe and controlled manner at all times. Visitors must furnish proof of adequate firewood. Gathering of firewood is prohibited. Fires may be prohibited during hazardous conditions. Fireworks, explosives, or similar devices capable of explosion are not allowed.
- Visitors are prohibited from disturbing, feeding, harming, collecting, or releasing animals in the Park.
- Pets must be on a leash no longer than six feet and under control at all times. Pets are not to be left unattended or allowed to create a disturbance or hazard within the Park. Noisy, vicious, or dangerous animals are not permitted, as determined on site by Park personnel.
- Pets are not allowed in buildings or on the beach with the exception of a trained assistance animal with a person with a disability.
- Pet owners are required to clean up after their pet.
- Equines are allowed only with coggins papers.
- Equines are not to be left unattended or tied insecurely or hitched to a tree, shrub, or structure in any manner that may cause damage.
- A person is not permitted to ride, drive, lead or keep equines in undesignated areas or to ride in a manner that is dangerous to a person or animal.
- Equines are not permitted to be ridden or led on paved roadway, with the exception of designated horse crossing.
Pedestrians – Pedestrians on horseback riding trails shall yield the right-of-way to horses by standing quietly at the side of trail until horses have passed.
Arms and Firearms: No person shall display, or discharge within the boundaries of the Park any firearm, air gun, spring gun, blank gun, slingshot, blow gun, crossbow, arrows, or any other device in which force is used to propel projectiles.
Assembly, Demonstration, Exhibition, Special Event: Any assembly, public demonstration, exhibit or special event must first be approved by the County prior to its occurrence. Written application must be made to the County at least 45 days in advance.
Nudity and disrobing: Nudity is prohibited in any public place in the Park.
Closed Area: No person shall enter, remain, prevent or interfere with development or construction in an area of the Park that has been closed by the Park for any reason, including security, safety, preservation, or restoration.
Alcohol: It is prohibited to consume or display an open container of an alcoholic beverage in public except in the person's immediate camp site or to sell alcoholic beverages within the Park.
Soliciting: No soliciting or advertising for sale or service is allowed within the boundaries of the Park except under the terms and conditions of a Special Use/Concession or Special Event contract/permit.
Metal Detectors: Metal detectors are prohibited in the Park.
Responsibility for Minors: Adults have the responsibility to control the conduct of minor children in their care, custody and control.
Speed limits: Speed limits are posted at 25 mph in Park area and 10 mph next to the water. Please watch out for children and wildlife.
Vehicles and Parking: All motor vehicles are restricted to designated roadways and parking areas. This does not apply to emergency vehicles, Park vehicles when performing work, or County/State vehicles when conducting official business.
All Terrain Vehicles and Dirt Bikes: All-Terrain vehicles, dirt bikes and trail bikes may not be ridden in the Park, on or off the roadway. Vehicles which are not licensed for street use are prohibited. This prohibition does not apply to handicapped vehicles.
Traffic: Vehicles shall not operate in the park between the closing and opening hours except for emergency or necessary purposes. Nor shall a vehicle operate in an indiscriminate or unnecessary manner (cruising).
Camping: Overnight camping is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Camping is allowed in areas designated or marked for that purpose. Campsites must be kept clean. All litter must be disposed of in trash receptacles conveniently located throughout Park.
Minors Camping: Minors under the age of 18 may not remain in Park between closing hour and opening hour except when accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, or with a group which is supervised during those hours by at least one responsible adult for each 15 persons under the age of 18.
Peace and Quiet: Quiet time is from 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. During these hours, noise which is broadcast or caused to be broadcast into sleeping quarters or campgrounds, whether by electronic equipment, shouting or singing or any other means is not allowed.
Maximum Use and Stay Limit:
- Maximum of two tents or one RV and one tent per site and up to eight people if space permits. Do not block roads or sites.
- Excess parking fee is required at campsites with more than two vehicles (including trailers). Only one unit per site is permitted to hook up to utilities.
- For the safety of Park visitors, no person or vehicle of any type will be permitted to enter into or remain in the Park or a designated area when such action will exceed the established limitations.
- Maximum stay in Park is not to exceed 14 days with a 14 day interval before next stay.
Swimming: Swim at your own risk. No lifeguard on duty. Swimming in an area closed for that activity is not allowed.
Glass Containers: Glass containers are not allowed in the Park
Waste Water, Sewage and Gray Water: Gray water and black water must be discharged only at dump station. No body of water in the Park shall be used for bathing, laundering, or washing pets, dishes, or vehicles.
Trash: All litter must be disposed of in trash receptacles located throughout Park. Trash receptacles are only to be used for discarding garbage generated inside the Park during the course of Park visitation.
Vehicles, Camping Equipment, Personal Belongings: All vehicles, trailers, motor homes, camping equipment or personal belongings may be removed at the owner's expense when exceeding the check-out time limitation of the Park.